Thursday 16 October 2014

Choose my next sock

Pattern: Little Sock Ornaments by Tin Can Knits
Yarn: Lang Yarn Merino + superwash
Colour: lots of leftovers from various projects
Needles: 3.5 mm DPS
Start of project: October 11, 2014

On Ravelry

My sock collection (first batch) has been growing quite a bit these last few days. Yesterday evening I had done 8 small ones and 9 medium ones. I have tried to vary them, different yarn combinations, different patterns and I bought three colours that I haven't used yet (they will be my next medium one).

new colours

So because there are still many socks to be done and I can't ask my kids what colours I should mix (I am trying to make this a surprise -  how that is supposed to work when they can see me knit all the time I don't know, but I can hope ;-) I wanted to ask YOU what I should knit next.


second batch

There are two sizes to choose from: S/M
There are a lot of colours to choose from: white, grey, black, yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, lilac, turquoise, royal blue, smoke blue, light olive green, dark olive green, fir-tree green
There are also the different patterns I already tried or you can wish for a new one (if it's doable ;-)

So what would YOU like to see or which one should I knit again (I can have twins because the socks are for two kids)

2 comments:

  1. I adore the green/blue one and the blue/red striped. But I don't think you can go wrong with such cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I will knit one with all three colours for you ;-)

      Delete