Sunday 7 December 2014

Currently knitting: Love You Forever

Pattern: Love You Forever by Tanis Lavallee
Yarn: Madelinetosh Tosh Sock, Madelinetosh Pashmina
Colours: different leftovers
Needles: 2.5mm DPS
Start of project: December 6, 2014

On Ravelry

The last few weeks have been intense, too much darkness, too much mind twisting, too much second guessing. All of it made me quite subdued, doubting myself and feeling lonely and sorry for myself. I don't even feel like knitting that much which is a first ever since I started. All I can manage at the moment are little project with instant gratification.

So when I saw these cute hearts that Tanis designed they felt just right. They are small but very lovely, I get to use up sock yarn left overs and I will have a few ornaments for our christmas tree or little pendants for christmas presents. Mostly they make me smile.

I hope you are all in a more festive mood and when you can spare some positive vibes send them my way, I could sure use it.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I think December is always a difficult time... so much going on and almost no daylight.
    We should have some coffee during the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, December is always tough! And I've missed you, so coffee sounds great!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad that these sweet little hearts helped to give you some of that instant gratification that you've been craving. Yours look adorably perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the pattern - they are a pleasure to knit!

      Delete