Wednesday 9 September 2015

Looking back: 9th of September

In 2006 I went to the carnival all by myself. I remember that I was totally scared on the pirat (which really isn't that wild) and enjoyed the merry go round.



In 2007 I was on a two day hike to the Krönten hut. This was taken on the first day, where we had to get up 900 meters of steep altitude. I sure was glad to reach that hut. On the second day we went up even further to the glacier and then we had to walk down the whole lot. An amazing but also very exhausting trip.



In 2008 I took a photo of myself from my balony into my living room.


In 2010 Yannick ate some sweets that really turned his tongue blue.


In 2013 we were at the carnival again. Yannick and Antonia were fearless and had a lot of fun and I went up really high.



No comments:

Post a Comment